While planning for an event, what comes to mind first? We know blocking the date is the primary concern, but what is next? It is the venue! When you are about to throw an anniversary party, birthday party or a celebration party for your son or daughter’s graduation, you must want the place to be exciting.
The essence of the party depends on the venue, the arrangements and of course on food. While talking about a party arrangement, how can we forget guests? An accessible location to parking, temperature control inside the venue, and whatever else matters to your guests’ comfort. If you plan right with the venue, making the guests happy comes naturally. Before booking your event venues in OKC for the upcoming big days of your life, follow this checklist.
- Who are your guests and how many have you invited? If you have a short guest list and you want to enjoy the day with a few close people, then book the place accordingly. A venue too large will make the party feel small.
- Know the likes and dislikes of your guests well. If it is a corporate event, then ask an event manager to decorate the venue appropriately.
- One of the most important attractions of a party is what you are offering to eat. Keep plenty of easy-to-eat options available for different palates and needs including vegetarian options.
- Accidents can happen at any time. Keep a first aid kit handy.
- You cannot forget the location. If you select a remote place that is inconvenient to reach, either you have to arrange transport for your guests or you can look for a convenient alternative.
- Keep an eye on the weather forecast. If it is about to rain, arrange for tents for an outdoor event.
- Depending on the type of event you can hire some security. This may just be for ensuring only invited guests are allowed access.
How to Make Event Special?
- Offer a guest book or keep a photobooth to give guests the sense that their attendance is exclusive and valuable.
- To pull crowds and to make it memorable for the guests, you can hire a DJ or arrange for a live performance at your event venue in OKC.
- To make the day lively, you can host games like trivia, costume or dance competitions.
- Lastly, welcome guests on your own. Be warm to all of them and allow a few minutes to interact with each of them.
If you are planning to celebrate a special day, contact 3 Sixty Powerhouse. Your search for event venues in OKC ends here and you will get everything you need to host a memorable party!