If you are already into dancing, you know that how warm up is imperative before dancing. Dance is an excellent combination of exercise and expression. Dance needs a fit body; rather it makes the body fit and flexible as it includes several muscular activities. To bring out the desired grace in the movement and also to avoid any injury, the dancer needs to warm up. Most of all ballroom dance classes in OKC include warm-up session for the learners before they start with the actual dance class.
There are several benefits of this short span of warm-up that is why it is included in ballroom dance classes in OKC. If you learn the benefits, you will shake off all your lethargies and start it from today.
1. The human body reacts in a positive when you involve your body to warm-up. It is a fantastic booster for the muscles, blood and the metabolism.
2. When you exercise before dancing, the oxygen-rich blood flows fast to all body parts and of course, it rejuvenates the inner strength.
3. Dance incorporates lots of moves and for this, you need flexible muscles. The warmed-up muscles increase the elasticity in the body and therefore, there is less chance for injuries. The contraction and relaxation happen faster, making it flexible to move easily.
4. The blood’s journey through the muscles speeds up and it releases more oxygen to the cells.
5. For the warm blood and muscles the cooling mechanism prepares the sweat glands for the next action.
6. Warm-up can also affect the hormones to release carbohydrate and fatty acids that fuel up the body.
7. Not only the muscles but also the bone joints are also mobilized with warmup and it increases the synovial fluid.
8. The body becomes capable of raising the pace of nerve impulses’ transmission.
The Warm-up processes
The process incorporates some steps. Let’s take a look:
Step 1: This is basically the simple rhythmic movements. The span is 10 minutes. It increases the body temperature to 10-20 and also speeds up the blood flow and heart rate.
Step 2: Next, the joints have to be mobilized. It accelerates the normal range of motion.
Step 3: The static stretches come after that. Stretching and holding the posture for 10 minutes with normal breathing is the focus.
Now, you are all set to start your lesson in ballroom dance classes in OKC. Get connected with such association where these warmups are included. 3 Sixty Entertainment is one such reputed dance learning institute where you can get a complete training for a mesmerizing performance.